Grass Seed and Supplies
We carry a wide variety of grass seed and supplies at Mulder’s Landscape Supplies. From do-it-yourselfers looking to spruce up their yard to contractors with commercial projects, our knowledgeable staff can help you find the right product and quantities for your project.
- Sunny Mix
- 35% SR5250 Red Fescue, 20% Manhattan Perennial Ryegrass, 20% SR4650 Perennial Ryegrass, 15% Dragon Kentucky Bluegrass, 10% ARC Kentucky Bluegrass
- Shady Mix
- 40% SR5250 Creeping Red Fescue, 20% SR4650 Perennial Rye, 20% Arc Kentucky Bluegrass, 10% Epic Red Fescue, 10% Ambrose Chewings Fescue
- 3-Way Perennial Ryegrass
- 33% Grand Slam Perennial Ryegrass, 33% Manhattan Perennial Ryegrass, 33% SR4600 Perennial Ryegrass
- Contractor’s Mix
- 40% Manhattan 5 Perennial Rye, 30% Creeping Red Fescue, 30% 85/80 Kentucky Bluegrass
- Imperial Green
- 20% Dragon Kentucky Bluegrass, 20% Arc Kentucky Bluegrass, 20% Park Kentucky Bluegrass, 15% 200M Perennial Ryegrass, 15% SR4650 Perennial Ryegrass, 10% Foxy II Creeping Red Fescue
- Penn Mulch
- Useful in maintaining moisture and promoting the germination of new lawn seedings, one bag of penn mulch covers roughly 800 square feet.
- EZ Straw Bales
- This processed straw is sold in 2.5 cubic yard bales and covers approximately 500 square feet.
- Pine Straw Bales
- One pine straw bale will cover approximately 50 square feet at 1.5” inches deep. This beautiful and unique ground cover is long lasting, wind resistant, and completely organic and chemical-free.
- Straw Bales
- Great for many uses from covering new lawn seeding to keeping pets warm, one bale of straw covers 800-1,000 square feet.
- Erosion Blankets
- We carry single net erosion blankets in 4 x 112.5′ and 8 x 112.5′ sizes. While this is most commonly used to cover new seed areas, it can also be used in any area with an erosion problem.
- We carry 50 pound bags of fertilizer including fertilizer with crabgrass killer, weed & feed, 12-12-12 garden fertilizer, and lawn-starter fertilizer.
Contact Mulder’s to learn more about our grass seed options and supplies or schedule a delivery!